Free Webinar on May 16! 10 Signs Your NGO Excels Social Media
“Social media changes so frequently that unless your NGO has a full-time social media manager who has the time to consistently research and adopt emerging trends, odds are your NGO is using social media in ways that are no longer effective. This webinar will illuminate ten signs that your NGO’s social media strategy is current and best positioned to inspire donors and supporters to give and take action on your organization’s behalf. The webinar will feature real-time examples of NGOs that are:
• Effectively posting content and hashtags on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
• Using graphics, images, and video to successfully increase engagement on social media.
• Inspiring their donors to give as a result of using social media.
• Consistently integrating social media into their email communications strategy.
• Formatting online news and blog content to maximize effective storytelling and calls-to-action.”